Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Vertical Farming Market 2022-2028”under Food & Beverage Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Vertical Farming Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vertical farming market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vertical farming industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, technique, structure, and region. The global market for vertical farming can be segmented by component: grow lights, hydroponics components, sensors, climate control, software, others. The grow lights segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global vertical farming market. Vertical farming market is further segmented by technique: aeroponics, aquaponics, hydroponics. The hydroponics segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on structure, the vertical farming market is segmented into: building-based, shipping container-based. Globally, the building-based segment made up the largest share of the vertical farming market. On the basis of region, the vertical farming market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia Pacific was the largest contributor to the global vertical farming market in 2021.
- grow lights
- hydroponics components
- climate control
- shipping container-based
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global vertical farming market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AeroFarms, LLC, Agrilution Systems GmbH, Bowery Farming Inc., Crop One Holdings, Inc., Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd., Freight Farms, Inc., Future Crops Ltd, Green Sense Farms Holdings, Inc., Green Spirit Farms, Gronska Stadsodling AB, GrowUp Farms Ltd, Heliospectra AB, IGS Limited, Illumitex Inc., InFarm - Indoor Urban Farming GmbH, Kalera AS, OSRAM GmbH, Plenty Unlimited Inc., Signify N.V., SPREAD Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vertical farming market.
- To classify and forecast the global vertical farming market based on component, technique, structure, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global vertical farming market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vertical farming market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vertical farming market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global vertical farming market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1377843/global-vertical-farming-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]